FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee & Payment Procedure 2019/2020
FUWUKARI acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for 2018/2019 academic session have been released. In other words, the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) has released how much new students are to pay as acceptance fee and how to pay it.
Following the release of the FUWUKARI admission list, admitted candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee. This signifies your interest in taking the admission offer.
FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee & How To Pay (Procedure) for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Firstly, go to https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/.
- Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Finally, Pay the acceptance of Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
After payment of Acceptance fee, candidates are required to do the following:
- If you have been offered admission and make Acceptance payment of N5000.00.
- After successful Acceptance payment Click on Screening Payment to also make payment of N1000.00 for screening.
- After successful Screening Payment Click on Upload Documents for Screening Process to upload all required document for verification.
Kindly note that if you have make Acceptance payment before, you need to re-login and make payment for Screening of N1000.00 before your verification process will be completed.
- FUWUKARI Registration and Clearance Procedure for Fresh Students.
- Federal University Wukari Resumption Date.
- FUWUKARI School Fees Schedule.