The Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade, GAPOSA admission forms for the 2020/2021 academic session are out on sale. The management in inviting applications for 2020/2021 admission into National Diploma (ND) via Post-UTME and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Gateway ICT Polytechnic.
Admission into the Gateway ICT Poly will be online as the management has launched registration portal. All persons who are interested in getting admission into programmes available at the ICT Polytechnic in Ogun State can now start applying by following the guide in this post.
2020/2021 Entry/Admission Requirements For Gateway ICT Poly Saapade
Below are the requirements for admission into ND and HND programmes of Gateway ICT Poly. Interested candidates must meet the criteria listed to be eligible for admission;
Entry requirements for National Diploma Programmes (Post UTME)
SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least five credits obtained at not more than two sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in the current JAMB brochure.
Entry requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes
1. SSCE/JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programmes as published in the current JAMB brochure.
2. Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
3. Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
4. At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.
How To Apply For Gateway ICT Poly Admission 2020/2021
Interested persons are to go online to fill and complete the Gateway ICT Polytechnic online admission application form. You can follow the steps below to complete your registration. Use the application steps below to get started. Go to GAPOSA website by clicking here.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site (Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Gateway ICT Poly Admission Application Form (DAF)
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete application process
- Print the Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complain kindly mail us at [email protected] or Call 07038864930 for more information.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2020/2021
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.