Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Gombe State Polytechnic ND Courses
1. ND-Computer Engineering.
2. ND-Electrical and Electronic Engineering
3. ND Science Laboratory Technology
4. ND-Computes Science
6. ND Business Administration and Management
7. ND Office Technology and Management
8. ND Public Administration
Gombe State Poly Post UTME Requiremen
- Candidates applying for admission must have scored 120 points and above in JAMB.
- Five (5) Credits passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) relevant subjects in SSCE, NECO, WAEC, GCE, NTC or NBC O’Level Examination.
How to Apply for Gombe State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Interested candidates are to visit the Gombe State Polytechnic Admission portal via https://portal.gspb.edu.ng/
- Click on Create a New Account
- Fill in their Email Address and Click on the Verify Button.
- A Verification link will be sent to the email address, kindly click on it to verify email address.
- Proceed to choose the level and course you are registering for from the list of options.
- Choose Payment Option i.e Online (Card or Bank Transfer) or Bank Payment
- Proceed to Make Payment either online or Generate your Payment slip and visit any bank to make your payment.
- After payment is successful, you will be able to proceed to filling your bio-data, results and other credentials needed to apply for admission.
All completed forms must be submitted in hard copies to the Office of the Registrar.