Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations & a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind; but even as we continue to grow, we are committed to retaining a small-company feel. The following job vacancies exist:
Job Title: Technical Account Manager, Publisher and Distribution Solutions Lagos, Nigeria
Google’s Publisher & Distribution Solutions (PDS) team makes sure that our external partners are able to grow their business with the full support of Google’s products. Technical Account Managers are advertising and technology mavericks who serve as liaisons between our biggest partners and Google’s Engineering and Sales teams. They handle the partner relationship from pre-sale to post- implementation — from negotiations through multi-product integrations and on to daily support for products like AdSense, AdMob, DoubleClick, Chrome and many others. Technical Account Managers not only serve as Google gurus but also identify new opportunities where our products can better help our partners’ businesses. Our suite of products is growing and PDS Technical Account Managers help us understand exactly what our partners need.
Our relationships with external partners should run like well-oiled machines, and Google’s publisher & Distribution Solutions (PDS) team, within gTech, makes that happen. PDS’s Technical Account Managers are online advertising & technology consultants and liaisons between our top partners and Google’s Engineering, Product and Sales teams. This role spans both pre-sales and post- sales: you participate in deal negotiations and you flawlessly lead implementations and integrations for a variety of our product lines. We also provide end-to-end support to our publisher partners, from deployment to ongoing support of daily business. As the technical expert, you work closely with the partner Sales teams to monitor our products’ performance for our top clients, develop tools that address their technological and business needs and identify opportunities that scale and grow Google’s partner business. The suite of Google Products where our expertise is engaged include: DoubleClick Ad Serving Technologies including DFP and Yield Optimisation; AdSense, AdMob and Web Search Syndication; Distribution of Google Services such as Chrome.
- – BA/BS degree in software engineering or related field (in lieu of degree, relevant skills or valuable equivalent experience).
– Good scripting language knowledge such as Bash, Python, PHP.
– Collaboration skills for working across geographically dispersed functions.
– Fluency in French and English and at least one another African language.
- – Identify, drive, and optimize the revenue flow from partners and ad-networks by leveraging Google technologies.
– Help partners in their day to day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems and troubleshooting their issues.
– Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop their long term success.
– Guarantee the technical aspects of your client integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
– Analyze and optimize the development of existing clients to ensure their success with the Google suite of products for partners.
Job Title; Product Marketing Manager Social and Consumer Lagos, Nigeria
As a Marketing manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many Google products. Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more.
The role enables you to shape the product development process, organize product launches from beginning to end and form future marketing strategy. Our Challenge in Nigeria, is to bring more and more users and advertisers online, and help create an important role for the Internet as part of everyday life. One of the core focus areas for us is to bring more African businesses online, so that consumers will have more and more reasons to use the web. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting Google’s growth and revenue generating efforts in Nigeria through effective and results-focused marketing campaigns working together with the Country Marketing Manager primarily on social and communication propositions. Your main objective would be to drive more consumers online, helping make the internet a part of everyday life in Nigeria. You will be using Social expertise to create viable propositions which will drive sustained growth of the echo system. Your responsibilities will include working with the country team, the PR team, engineering and product teams, and the rest of the EMEA marketing team to drive projects such as executing marketing campaigns, determining ROI on advertising expenditures and developing collateral that optimally positions the strengths of our products. As we are creating unique custom products for this region, you will work closely with the product and Engineering team, providing them insights and market intelligence as part of the product development process.
- – Masters degree (MBA or MA) or BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
– Broad marketing experience in the market, ideally with internet, online services/media industry experience.
- – International experience working in a large digital environment driving sustained market changes using a variety of social tools.
– Thorough knowledge of off/online advertising planning, tracking and reporting.
– Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market and understanding of the search, online advertising, or web publishing markets.
– Strong analytical skills required and proven track records in managing ROI campaigns and measurements
– Understanding of Google’s strategic and competitive position.
– Proven ability to deliver outstanding and highly creative marketing achievements with limited budgets.
– A proven, successful track record of increasing company revenue and awareness through well-executed marketing efforts.
- – Execute Google’s marketing plans primarily focusing on social products and consumers, working closely with the Google product, sales and PR team.
– Work with partners to create a self-sustaining environment for new users coming online.
– Contribute to the monitoring of consumer, industry and competitive behavior and provide local market expertise to the Google team.
– Evaluate consumer marketing opportunities and initiate programmes to increase awareness of Google products through development of creative programmes, brand awareness campaigns and promotions.
All other informations are available on the website.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.