The Saro Agrosciences Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment is ongoing and the company is receiving applications from interested candidates. Qualified candidaes are advised to read the below guidelines before applying:
About The Company
SARO, with corporate Head-office in Lagos and Strategic Business Units in Ibadan, Enugu and Ilesha is a diversified company with major interests in the Crop Protection, FMCG, Public Health and Produce Export business in both Nigeria and Ghana. We are recruiting Fresh Graduates into our Graduate Trainee Scheme
Position: Graduate Trainees
Job Type – Full Time
- • BA/BSc/HND
Locations – Sokoto, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Niger, Lagos, Kano Gombe, Enugu, Edo, Anambra, Adamawa,Abuja
SPECIAL SKILLS & KEY BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
• Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
• Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
• Be confident and possess leadership skills.
• Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines;
- • Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension, Agric Engineering, Plant Science, Forestry, Soil Science, Agronomy
• Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Banking & Finance.
• Human Resources Mgt., Business Administration, Industrial Relations & Personnel Mgt.
• Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Elect Elect.
• Biological, Chemical or Medical Sciences.
• Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
• REQUIRED AGE: Not more than 25 years by 31st December, 2014
• Qualified candidates must be willing to work in any of the job locations closer to their residency.
Method of Application
Qualified associates should mail in their brief profile electronically (in excel format below) using your location as the subject of the mail to [email protected]. Please note that any application not sent in the below format will be disregarded.
Surname|FirstName|DOB|Gender|Institution|Grade|Course|Year of Graduation|Phone No|E-mail address
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.