Great Nigeria Insurance Plc started operations in 1960 and has been in business of Insurance, Financial Services and Real Estate investment. Our 50 years of insurance underwriting have enabled us to master the business terrain and develop skills that give us edge over our competitors in service delivery and total customers satisfaction.
Great Nigeria Insurance, GNI Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013
We are pleased to inform graduates seeking for jobs in an Insurance Company of this opportunity that is available at Great Nigeria Insurance, GNI Plc. GNI Plc is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee (Risk Advisor) in 2013.
- Evaluate the risk requirements of the tender/project and develop the risk management plan in accordance with the contract requirements in liaison with the Project Manager.
- Establish and implement the risk management plan dedicated to the tender/project.
- Set up and maintain a risk register.
- Perform quantitative analysis in accordance with the Risk Management Plan; cost and schedule risk analyses.
- Monitor risk mitigation activities.
- Ensure that the Project Manager and the Client are kept informed and aware of the risks and opportunities relating to the tender/project. Throughout the tender/project, monitor and report risk related activities to ensure correct and effective implementation of the risk management plan.
Qualifications and Requirements for the Great Nigeria Insurance, GNI Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- HND / BSc in any field
- Entry level
- Attention to details.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2013
How To Apply for the Great Nigeria Insurance, GNI Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the following link to apply for this opening:
Great Nigeria Insurance, GNI Plc Graduate Trainee (Risk Advisor) Recruitment Application.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.