Gombe State University, GSU admission list for 2018/2019 UTME & Direct Entry candidates are out. In other words, the GSU UTME and DE admission lists for the 2018/2019 academic session have been released.
All candidates who chose Gombe State University (GSU) via UTME and Direct Entry and took part in the screening exercise should take note. The admission list of GSU has been uploaded online. Therefore. they can now check their admission status online.
How To Check GSU Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session Online
The list of candidates offered provisional admission into Gombe State University are in the PDF file below. Scroll through the file to check your name. You can also save the PDF to your device by clicking the download link below.
Successfully admitted candidates are to collect their letters of admission from their respective Faculty Officers and proceed for registration from Thursday 25th October, 2018. They should come along with the original and photocopies of each of the following credentials:
- Coloured JAMB Direct Entry Registration Slip (Only Direct Entry Candidates)
- Coloured JAMB Result Slip (Only UTME Candidates)
- Coloured JAMB Letter of Admission
- Coloured Gombe State University Letter of Admission
- Original and Photocopies of Certificates/Statements of Results
- Local Government Indigine Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One each of scratch card for O’ level results to be tendered for registration
- Ten (10) Passport size Coloured photographs
We congratulate all candidates whose names are on the 2018/2019 admission list of Gombe State University (GOMSU).
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.