Gombe State University, GSU, has announced the sale of admission forms into the part-time degree programme. the information was announced by the school management and therefore informs and invites candidates who are interested to apply for admission into the available programme.
Interested candidates will find enclosed in this post are the steps, available programmes as well as requirement for application for admission into the part-time degree programme in Gombe State University, GSU.
GSU part-time degree admission application form for the 2017/2018
GSU part-time degree admission application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Gombe State University (GSU) part-time degree programmes admission for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Philosophy of the Part-Time Degree Programme: The Part-Time Degree Programme are Four (4) and Five (5) Years Programme for 200Level (Direct Entry) and 100 Level admitted students respectively. They are aimed at awarding the prospective students B. Sc., B.A, B.A. (Ed) Degrees.
Operational Setup Of The Part-Time Degree Programmes: Lectures /Contacts shall be on Weekend basis, Friday and Saturdays throughout a semester
LEVEL OF ENTRY: 100 Level and 200 Level (Direct Entry).
GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY PART-TIME DEGREE AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
- B. S.c (Hons) Accounting.
- B. S.c (Hons) Public Administration.
- B. S.c (Hons) Business Administration.
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education English.
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education History.
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education C.R.S.
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education I.R.S.
GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
- Candidates for admission into ONE Year (100L) Should possess 5 Credits in relevant subjects in Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE) which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates for admission into FOUR Years (200L) should posses in addition to 5 relevant Credits in Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE) which must include English Language and Mathematics; The following
- At least Two GCE A Level /IJMB Subjects which passes
- Diploma from a recognized institution
- National Certificate in Education from a recognized institution
HOW TO APPLY FOR GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION.
- Application fees of (N5,000) non-refundable payable to the Bursary Gombe State University.
- Candidates must pay application fee into this account:
Bank: STANBIC IBTC
Account Name: Gombe State University
Account Number: 9202350664
- Upon payment of the application fees, candidates should take the Teller to the Bursary Unit of the University and obtain an official receipt of the payment.
- Candidate should then proceed to the Office Of The Director and collect the form.
Sales of admission forms will end on 22nd December, 2017.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.