Online application for the Guaranty Trust Bank fresh graduate recruitment for 2016 has commenced. The management of GTBank is inviting applications from fresh and qualified graduates to apply for her 2016 graduate recruitment exercise.
A career at Guaranty Trust Bank offers you a chance to make a difference in your life and the lives of people in your immediate community. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our staff realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
GTBank is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Banker. Details of the application process, including requirements, information on how to apply and closing date for application are as follows.
Guaranty Trust Bank Graduate Recruitment Requirements – 2016
The following are the qualifications required in order to be qualified for the Guaranty Trust Bank 2016 graduate recruitment exercise;
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the GTBank recruitment of graduates must be submitted not later than 22nd January, 2016. No application will be considered after this date.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who are interested in applying for the GTB graduate recruitment should send their resume to: [email protected]
Important Note To Applicants:
- Use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
- Only candidates residing in Lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified).
We wish you the very best with your application!!!