Candidates that chose HAMZAINAB as their Institution or those willing to change to HAMZAINAB as their Institution of first or second choice in the 2020/2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby informed that a Post-UTME screening exercise and oral interview for Direct Entry candidates for admission to the Colleges’ various programmes will be conducted on a date to be announced soon.
However, application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, 12th September, 2020. For UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored 80 marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
Admission forms are available for the following programmes:
SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
- English/Social Studies
- English/Political Science
- Arabic/Islamic Studies
- Yoruba/Islamic Studies
SCHOOL OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Islamic Studies/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- Social Studies/Yoruba
- Islamic Studies/English
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Political Science/Economics
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Integrated Science/Computer
SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL & TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Business Education
SCHOOL OF EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- Primary Education Studies
A. UTME Candidates
- All prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 80 marks in the last 2020 UTME examination
- Candidates that made the college their first, second, third or fourth choice in the 2020 UTME examination can apply.
- Candidates applying with ONE O’level or TWO O’level sitting(s) are required to have a minimum of FIVE (5) credits, including English & Mathematics.
- Click here to see the individual requirements for each course. It is extremely important you check this before applying
- If you did not choose the college as your first choice institution in JAMB, or you are applying for a different course than the one you selected in your JAMB registration, you are required to do change of Institution/Course with JAMB
B. Direct Entry(Without JAMB)
Candidates applying with ONE O’level or TWO O’level sitting(s) are required to have a minimum of FIVE (5) credits, including English & Mathematics.
Click HERE to see the individual requirements for each course. It is extremely important you check this before applying
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College www.eportal.hamzainab.edu.ng/admission to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM).
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 50kb.
Print out the Pre-Admission Screening Application containing your personal details as well as the Screening Slip.
A candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the College and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn. Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the College will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following GSM Numbers: 08030650058, 08034471117, 07032423807 OR send email to [email protected]
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.