This is to inform the general public that Admission into Heritage Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 session has started. Interested in qualified candidates are to apply.
The Polytechnic admits into her ND programs, FIVE O’ Level Credit Passes in relevant subjects. In addition to this HND applicant must hold ND of accredited institutions.
- All candidates who applied to the Heritage Poly as First Choice.
- Scored a minimum of 120 points in the UTME.
- A candidate who Possessed an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma can also apply for HND Programme.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to visit: https://heritagepoly.edu.ng/eportals/#section-apply to apply.
Please note that your Registration Number and Portal Access code are your personal details, hence ensure you change the default access code issued after you login. For any support, feel free to email us via [email protected] or visit ICT Unit.
Heritage Poly has four (4) steps to complete registration
- Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
- Print payment receipt/invoice
- Select UTME Screening Form
- Chose Screening Form type (UTME Screening Form)
- Add your email Address
- Jamb registration Number
- Phone Number
- Choose Payment option and proceed
Note: Form Fee: N2,000
- Enter Transaction Reference ID
- Click on get login details
Note: U’ll be Issued: RegistrationNo | Password
3. Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
- Form Registration Number
- Click on Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
Note: Your Transaction TransReferenceID will be shown here.
4. Print payment receipt/invoice
- Enter TransReferenceID or Confirmation Number
- Click on Check payment status
Note: Your Confirmation Number is on the Payment Receipt from the Bank. Your Transaction Reference is on Payment Invoice from the Portal.