This is for those that have errors or did not see their names on Batch A 2017 senate-approved mobilization list. The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC management has issues a notice to you on how to rectify this. There are a number of possible problems and attendant errors.
Some people did not see their names in the NYSC senate-approved list while some did, but saw errors. below are suggestions from NYSC on how to rectify these issues. Depending on the error that you have, follow the solution proffered to resolve the issue.
How To Rectify NYSC Details Error — 2017 Batch A
If you have any error on your details, you are advised to contact your school for corrections.
There are so many factors that may not allow you to see your name in the NYSC senate-approved list online online. You may not see your name for one or more of the following reasons;
- Your school is yet to upload, you can not see your name
- You search your name with matriculation number or surname different with the one uploaded by your school.
- You don’t have a valid JAMB number.
- Your jamb number is regularized and you fail to validate it from jamb database.
- The name you are using in school is different from the name you used when registering JAMB.
If you are affected with any of the above, please contact your school for rectification. That is the advice given by the National Youth Service Corps.
We wish you the very best!!!