The management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the Basic Studies /JUPEB Programme admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session. Candidates that applied for the programme are hereby informed and implored to check for their names on the list.
The management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the Basic Studies /JUPEB Programme admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Basic Studies / JUPEB programme and also participated in the screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIUYO JUPEB Admission List
- Go to UNIUYO JUPEB admission status checking portal at https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your SBC FormNo/Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
Candidates offered admission are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N15,000 Only.
To pay for Registration Fee:
- Click on Pay Registration Fee from the link above
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click PAY REGISTRATION Button
- You will be directed to complete payment via remita.net
- Obtain the e-receipt via the Print e-receipt/Invoice Link