Following the directive by the Rivers State Government to reopen the 2019/2020 academic session online after the temporary closure due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Senate met virtually on Thursday, 30th April, 2020 and reached the following decisions:
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- That the 2019/2020 Academic Session reopens online on Monday 4th May, 2020.
- All Lectures for years 1-3 NON-SIWES groups begin on Monday 4th May, 2020 and end on Friday, 29th May, 2020.
- All Lectures for the SIWES group (Final year) begin on 4th May, 2020 and end on Friday 3rd July, 2020.
- All registration for fresh students admitted in the 2019/2020 Academic session should continue online immediately with effect from, Thursday 30th April, 2020 and ends on Monday, 25th May, 2020. Comprehensive procedure for online registration is published online for the affected students. [RECOMMENDED: IAUE Clearance & Registration Procedure ]Please note that students who fail to complete their registration process and pay the approved fees, would not be allocated Matriculation Numbers. All such students will be deemed to have forfeited the admission.
- Allocation of Matriculation Numbers to fresh students who have duly completed registration begin on Monday 25th May 2020. Assigned Matriculation Numbers will be accessed through student’s individual profile on the University Portal.
- First Semester Examination for Non-SIWES Final year students begin online on Monday 18th May, 2020 and end on Monday 25th May, 2020. The already published Examination timetable remains the same.
- First Semester Examination for years 1-3 begin on 1st June, 2020 and end on 12th June, 2020. Timetable for the Examination will be published by the Timetable Committee.
- First Semester Examination for the SIWES group begin on 6th July, 2020 and end on 10th July, 2020.
- Defence for Postgraduate Diploma students is to be concluded online for those who have not done so and results submitted for only those who have paid school fees and defence fees with Matriculation Numbers to the Postgraduate School on or before Friday, 8th May, 2020.
- Timetable for online teaching remains the same as earlier published for the First Semester of the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Details for defence for the Doctorate degree students will be published by the Postgraduate School.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.