Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Direct Entry form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now out on sale. The IAUE screening dates for eligible candidates have been announced.
Interested and equally qualified members of the public are hereby informed to procure their form online before the expiration of the deadline. Screening schedule has also been released.
IAUE Direct Entry Screening Dates, Time & Venue (Schedule) for 2018/2019 Academic Session
This is to invite all direct-entry candidates of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for 2018/2019 admission to a screening exercise scheduled to run from Monday July 30, 2018 to Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the University Auditorium, main campus, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt at 8 A.M. prompt.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Monday, July 30, 2018
Tuesday, July, 31, 2018
Wednesday, August 1, 2018
4. Office & Information Management, (Secretarial Studies)
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Thursday, August 2, 2018
5. Educational Psychology, Guidance & Counselling
6. Early Childhood Education
7. Special Education
Friday, August 3, 2018
8. Primary Education Studies
9. Library and Information Science
10. Educational Management and Planning
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
Monday, August 6, 2018
11. Religious & Cultural Studies
12. English and Communication Arts
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
14. Fine & Applied Arts
15. French and International Studies
16. History and Diplomatic Studies
17. Theatre Arts and Film Studies
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
18. Biology 19. Physics 20. Chemistry
Thursday, August 9, 2018
21. Integrated Science
23. Computer Science
24. Human Kinetic, Health & Safety Education
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Friday, August 10, 2018
25. Political Science
Monday, August 13, 2018
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
28. Sociology (Social Studies)
FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL & TECH. EDUCATION
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
29. Agricultural Science
30. Home Economics & Hotel Management
31. Technical Education
Thursday, August 16, 2018 and Friday, August 17, 2018 will be set aside to those who missed their dates as scheduled above.
How To Apply For IAUE Direct Entry Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session
How much is the Direct Entry form? Payment for registration and screening will be online via ATM Card or bank after generation of an invoice at the University website (www.iauoe.edu.ng) as listed below. The cost of screening is two thousand Naira (N2, 000). Registration begins on Monday, July 23, 2018.
Candidates are expected to register for the 2018/2019 Screening exercise online as follows:
- Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
- On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2018/2019 UTME Screening”.
- On the page that appears, click on “Register for 2018 / 2019 Session UTME Screening”.
- A page appears; enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click Register.
- If you are a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
- Your details will appear.
- Click on Confirm to confirm your details.
- Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on submit.
- An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
- If you are NOT a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
- Click on UTME Registration button, a form will appear.
- Fill the form completely and click on submit.
- An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of. NB: Following instruction 6 above, remember to effect change of institution to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education from JAMB Portal. Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
- Click on Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay. Print your invoice.
- You may pay with ATM Card or proceed to Bank with your Invoice to pay.
- After successful payment, click on Update Personal Data menu on the left. UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
- All candidates are required to collect the result verification form from the admissions office after online registration.
Candidates are to come to the screening centre with the following:
1. O’level certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents).
2. Minimum of Credit/Merit in National Diploma , NCE, IJMB, JUPEB or its equivalent in relevant studies area from recognized tertiary institutions
3. Print-out of the online registration and JAMB original slip.
4. Two passport photographs
5. Birth certificate/Age declaration
6. Local Government Identification letter
Admission is free. If anyone demands for bribe, please send a text to 08033410255. Parents, guardians, well-wishers and other unauthorized persons are not allowed at the screening centre during the screening exercise. For other enquiries, please call GSM number 08037248152.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.