Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE, has release a notification to matriculating students on collection of academic gowns and order of programme for the 2017/2018 academic session. All newly admitted students are hereby informed.
All newly admitted students are to follow the procedures stated below to collect the matriculation gown ahead of the IAUE Matriculation Ceremony 2017/2018. See full details below.
IAUE Matriculation Gown Collection & Order Of Programme
All matriculating students of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) are directed to take note of the following instructions:
- Gowns are to be collected from the Faculty Officers from Wednesday, 18th April, 2018 on presentation of receipt of payment of the sum of N6,500.00 (Six Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only.
- The gowns must be returned in good condition after the ceremony.
- The gowns must not be machine or hand-washed. Direct ironing on the fabric is not allowed, as this could cause damage.
- Missing or damaged gowns will be replaced at the cost of N20,00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only per gown.
- Taking of photographs stops at 9 m, on the day of the matriculation, Saturday, 21st April, 2018 but may continue after the ceremony.
- Matriculating students are to queue up Faculty by Faculty in front of the Auditorium by 9 a.m. in the following order:
- Faculty of Business Studies
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education
- Centre for Continuing Education
- Students’ procession into the Auditorium begins by 9.30 a.m.
- Loitering on campus or around the Auditorium by Matriculating
Students during the ceremony will not be tolerated by the University
Best wishes to all matriculating students from NGScholars!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.