This is the list of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Postgraduate courses/programmes. These are the courses on offer at IAUE and are therefore available for admission into the PG School for the 2018/2019 academic session.
These are the courses applicants can choose from under the various faculties available in the school. IAUE Postgraduate programmes lead to the award PGD, PDDE, PGDE, MA, MEd, MSc, & PhD degrees.
List of Postgraduate Courses Offered at Ignatius Ajuru University of Education
FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Office and Information Management
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Curriculum Studies and Educational Development
- Educational Foundation
- Educational Management
- Education Psychology, Guidance and Counseling
- Primary Education Studies [PES]
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English and Communication Arts
- Fine and Applied Arts
- French and International Studies
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED ARTS
- Computer Science
- Human Kinetics, Health and Safety Education
- Integrated Science
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Geography and Environmental Studies
- Political Science
FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND INDUSTRIAL EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science
- Home- Economics and Hospitality Management
- Industrial Education
If you need to see the admission requirements for the programmes and also wish to apply, you can click here:- IAUE Postgraduate Admission Form & Requirements – 2018/2019.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.