Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL) Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening forms for the 2023/2024 academic session are out and now on sale. IBBU Lapai Post UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 admission exercise has also been announced.
Candidates both UTME and D.E are hereby informed that the IBBU admission portal is now open for admission, candidates are required to meet the admission requirements to aid their chances of gaining entrance into IBBU for the 2023/2024 academic session.
All prospective candidates are to take note of the following before and during the submission of their O’level result(s).
IBBUL Post-UTME & De Forms & Procedure On How To Apply For 2023/2024 Academic Session
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
Who Is Eligible For IBBUL Post-UTME & DE Screening (Admission Requirements)?
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
UTME: Click here to check your eligibility status & generate/print your payment slip, re-print your bank payment slip Or retry your online payment.
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME/DE Result Screening Portal.
UTME: If you have already generated your Transaction ID and wish to make your payment via QUICKTELLER, click here to visit Quickteller.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Reg. No & Phone No. You will be asked to submit your results as part of IBBUL Post-UTME screening here.
Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
UTME: Click here to Log into your UTME results submission Portal account.
IBBU Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Forms & Important Notes
To apply for the IBBU admission screening exercise for the 2023/2023 academic session, UTME and DE, candidates are to follow the following steps for the result submission/screening process:
Note 1: All UTME/DE prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME/DE O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2: Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to generate & print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
Note 3: The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
Exercise runs from 16th of August to 22nd of September 2023.
ALSO SEE: IBBU Cut-Off Mark For Admission
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2023/2024