The management of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai has announced the sale of form for admissions into the university’s IJMB and REMEDIAL programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Interested applicants are to note that all information provided will be used to assess their eligibility for admission into any of the programmes. Such applicants are therefore, advised to to complete the online form in full, truthfully and to the best of their knowledge.
How to Apply for IBBU Remedial and IJMB Admission Form
Application forms are available online and can be downloaded from the University website – www.portal.ibbu.edu.ng/genapp.
1. Enter all the required information in the fields provided above.
2. Click on the button title Generate / Print Application Fee Payment/Transaction ID Slip.
3. A summary page will be displayed. You can proceed to print the pdf file with all the required information needed to proceed or you can select other payment options.
4. Print out the slip and proceed with payment using any of the stated payment options.
5. Immediately upon making your payment successfully (at least 30 mins), go back to the ijmb/remedial Application Portal and log into the portal using your Application No and the Phone No.
6. For further enquiry or complain, please send an email to [email protected] or use the contact form on the university website home page or call any of the help line.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.