IFOTECH Post Utme form 2020/2021 is out. Interested members of the public are hereby informed to get their forms. Details for the procurement of the form as well as the registration details have been released.
Applications are invited from the following:
- Candidates who scored 100 & above in 2020 UTME and made IFOTECH 1st,2nd ,3rd or 4th choice
- Candidates who did not choose IFOTECH but willing to have change of institution to IFOTECH as 1st choice.
For admission into full time or part time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (NID).
Write ifotechpoly Post-Utme Screening online using android phone or laptop @ comfort of your home.
SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE FOR FIRST 20 OUTSTANDING APPLICANTS
IFOTECH Available Courses
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: (Plus 4 Months Siwes adding artificial intelligence (AI) & machine learning (ML) to your transformation)
(a.) Computer Hardware Engineering
( b.) Computer Science and Software Engineering
(c) Networking and System security
( d.) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: (Plus 4 Months Siwes / training in Industries for More Practical Exposure)
(a.)Multimedia & Mass Communication Technology
(b.) Film & Television Production
(c.) Accounting & Financial Studies
(d.) Marketing & Business Studies
(e.) Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
IFOTECH Admission Entry Requirements & Duration
(a) Candidates must have specific SSC requirements i.e. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying.
(b) Awaiting result but must possess entry qualification to graduate
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES:
- National Diploma: 4 Semesters (18 months)
How To Apply For IFOTECH Post UTME
Click on APPLY NOW to complete your application FREE OF CHARGE.
- Create profile – supply your email address, a password and other personal details as requested on the page
- Click Create Profile button, on the create profile page, after all the inputs are supplied.
- If profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in
- On successful log-in, fill the application form on screen instructions & directives
DETAILS CALL: 08035012650, 08062702717, 07035194717.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.