Igbajo Polytechnic HND admission forms for 2022/2023 academic session are out on sale. Igbajo polytechnic admission application form for the 2022/2023 Higher National Diploma programmes is available now.
The NYSC has approved Igbajo Poly HND graduates for mobilization.
Igbajo Polytechnic, a community-owned Polytechnic in Boluwaduro Local Government Area, State of Osun and accredited by the NBTE and Approved by NYSC, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its HND Programmes as indicated below:
Igbajo Polytechnic HND Programmes
- Business Administration & Management (ND & HND)
- Accountancy (ND & HND)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) (ND)
- Statistics (ND & HND)
- Computer Science (ND & HND)
- Computer Engineering Technology (ND)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology (ND)
- Microbiology (HND)
- Physics Electronics (HND)
Igbajo Polytechnic HND Admission Entry Requirements
- As in ND Courses [See: Igbajo Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements]
- ND Certificate of Igbajo Polytechnic or other Government approved Polytechnic, with at least Lower Credit grade.
- Evidence of one year Industrial Training
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission requirements for their programme of study before completing the application form.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information and pay special attention to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (12 months from the date of ND certification for those with Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of ND certification for those with Pass Grade.
- Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE would be considered for the admission.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch card.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E- Mail address while completing application form on-line.
- Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced soon.
- The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in filling of forms
- Students with pass may also be considered after 2 years of industrial training.
- ND Jamb Admission Letter.
- Change of Institution is allowed for ND candidate.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic HND Form
To Apply for our 2022/2023 admission, follow the steps below:
- Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created account before.
- If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
How Much Is The Form?
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2022/2023 academic year is N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) For ND Regular Form, N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) For ND Daily Part Time Form and N9,500 (Nine Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) For HND Form.
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N300 (Three Hundred Naira Only) via card payment.
Uploading of Credentials
The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Scanned 2019 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- ND Result & IT Letter For HND Applicants
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng.
For further inquiries please call the following numbers: 08030423363, 08033600739, 08038634097