Igbajo Polytechnic National Diploma (ND) (Daily Part-Time and Weekend) and Higher National Diploma (HND) (Full-time) Programmes admission forms for the 2022/2023 academic session are out on sale. The admission forms are now available for purchase by willing and qualified candidates.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Igbajo Polytechnic underlisted National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session at both Part-Time (PT) and Full-time modules.
Igbajo Polytechnic ND & HND Programmes Available
- Business Administration & Management (ND & HND)
- Accountancy (ND & HND)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) (ND)
- Statistics (ND & HND)
- Computer Science (ND & HND)
- Computer Engineering Technology (ND)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology (ND)
- Microbiology (HND)
- Physics Electronics (HND)
Igbajo Polytechnic Admission Requirements for ND (Daily PT & Weekend) & HND (Full-Time) 2022/2023 Entry Requirement
5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with deficiency in one of the major Subjects may be considered for student applying for daily part time.
For HND programme,
- Students with pass may also be considered after 2 years of industrial training.
- ND Jamb Admission Letter.
- Change of Institution is allowed for ND candidates.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic ND (Daily PT & Weekened) & HND (FT) Admission – 2022/2023
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2020/2021 academic year is
- N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) For ND Regular Form,
- N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) For ND Daily Part Time Form and
- N9,500 (Nine Thousand Five Hundred NairaOnly) For HND Form.
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N300 (Three Hundred Naira Only) via card payment.
How to Apply for Igbajo Poly 2022/2023 Admission
- Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created account before.
- If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Scanned 2022 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph (if you are applying for ND Regular Programme)
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- ND Result & IT Letter For HND Applicants
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
Submission of Forms
Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call 08051155177, 08033600739, 08035676161.
Status of Application
After the submission of your form, you can always check the status of your application by logging into the portal again. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.