Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) management has announced the sale of admission form into the school’s postgraduate programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. Applications are hereby called from eligible and qualified members of the public.
- COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SOCIALSCIENCES PROGRAMME:
- Economics and Developmental Studies (POD, M.Sc, Ph.D)
- International Relations and Strategic Studies (PGD, M.Sc)
- Mass Communication (PGD, M.Sc)
- Political Science and Public Administration (PGD, M.Sc, Ph.D)
Areas of Specialization
- Developmental Economics
- Monetary Economics (M.Sc, PhD)
- International Economics (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Public Sector Economics (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- International Relations and Strategic Studies
- International Relations (M.Sc)
- Strategic Studies (M.Sc)
- Diplomatic Studies (M.Sc)
- Peace and Conflict Studies (M.Sc)
- Mass Communication
- Print Journalism (M.Sc)
- Broadcast Journalism (M.Sc)
- Advertising (M.Sc)
- Public Relations (M.Sc)
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Political Sociology (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Political theory (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Comparative Politics and Development Studies (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Public Policy (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Management of Public Sector Organization (M.Sc, PhD)
- Management of Public Enterprises (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Comparative and Public Adniinistration (M.Sc,Ph.D)
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESSAND MANAGEMENT STUDIES PROGRAMME:
- Accounting (PGD, M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Business Management (PGD, M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Banking and Finance (PGD, M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) (Academics)
Areas of Specialization
- Management Information System (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Human Resources Management (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Marketing (M.Sc, PhD) (iv)Management (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- COLLEGE OFNATURALAND APPLIED SCIENCES PROGRAMME:
MICROBIOLOGY (PGD, M.Sc, Ph.D)
Areas of Specialization:
- Environmental and Public Health Microbiology (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Food and Industrial Microbiology (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Brewing Science (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Plant Pathogenic Microbiology (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Animal Pathogenic Microbiology (Medical Microbiology) (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Immunology and Immunochemistry (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Microbial Physiology and Biochemistry (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- Pollution Studies (M.Sc, Ph.D)
- COLLEGE OF LAW
LAW (LLM, Ph.D)
Areas of Specialization
- International Law (LLM, Ph.D)
- Public Law (LLM, Ph.D)
- Environmental Law (LLM, PhD)
- Business Law (LLM, Ph.D)
- Private and Property Law (LLM, PhD)
- Jurisprudence (LLM, Ph.D)
Igbinedion University Postgraduate Programmes Requirement
- A Candidate for Postgraduate Studies in Igbinedion University must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents) NOTE: A CREDIT PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, Plus OND (not pass), NCE, LIMB or Advance level passes or any other equivalent.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate programme of the degree. He/She must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Masters Programmes.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D in any Programme of Igbinedion University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion can be allowed to clear into the different courses.
Candidate should request for their transcripts from their former institution. Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the school shall not be processed.
Candidates should print out the referee forms provided in the application page, fill and return directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
How To Apply
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Postgraduate Admission for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.iuokada.edu.ng Click on Online Applications
- Select Postgraduate Programmes 2020/2021
- Download and Read the Instructions and Guidelines before proceeding
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 15,0000.00;(excluding charges) with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Request that your transcript be sent to Igbinedion University.Address: The Office of the Secretary,
School of Post Graduate Studies & Research (Main Campus),
Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State, Nigeria
- Send out the Referee forms. Your Application will not be processed until they are submitted.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
Deadline for application into the PGD and Masters PROGRAMMESs is 31st October 2020. There is no deadline for application into the PhD Programmes.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.