Igbinedion University school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the school management. These are the fees payable by student of the University for the session. The fees have been broken down based on different levels (100, 200, 300, 400 levels and above). Pharmacy, Medicine, Law, and Engineering students of Igbinedion University will also pay school fees different from what others students in other departments are paying.
All students should therefore note the fees payable by them for the 2020/2021 session. Igbinedion University admission seekers should also use this as a guide when applying for admission. They should know what they are expected to pay as school fees when they get admission.
Breakdown of Igbinedion University School Fees – 2020/2021 Academic Session
In line with University policy, please find below the university’s fees structure payable to the following banks in any of their branches through the E-Tranzact platform only:
- First bank
- Zenith bank
- Access bank
|100 Level (Basic Medical Science)||200 Level and above (for those that qualify for Medicine)|
|COURSES/LEVELS||100-300 Level / Direct Entry Students ||400 – 500 Level|
|Pharmacy, Law, and Engineering|
|Computer Science & Nursing|
|Chemical Sci., Microbiology, Economics, Sociology, International Relations, Mass Comm, Political Sci., Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Physiology, Anatomy, Med. Lab. Science, Biochemistry, Business Admin., Banking & Finance|
- All fees are paid through e-tranzact platform at Access Bank, Zenith Bank, First bank, or Keystone bank
- Direct Entry (DE) Students are to continue paying the same fee as and when admitted
|ADDITIONAL FEES – excluding medical students (200 Level and above)|
|1. Registration Fees||N10,000.00||All Students|
|2. Science Bench Fee||N15,000.00||All Natural & Applied Science Students|
|3.Clinical Fee (Medical Students)||N100,000.00||400 Level & Above|
|4. Development Fee||N10,000.00||All Students|
|5. Municipal Fee||N30,000.00 |
|100 Level Students |
200 Level & Above
|6. Alumni Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|7. Convocation Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|8. Matriculation Fee||N10,000.00||Matriculating Students|
|9. WAEC & NECO Verification||N5,000.00||All Fresh Students|
|10. Jamb Verification||N10,000.00||As Applicable|
|11. Late Registration Fee||N50,000.00||All Students who fail to Register within the Specific Period.|
|12. Book Deposit||N15,000.00||All Students|
|13. Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||N20,000.00||All Students|
|14. Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||N10,000||All Pharmacy students in 200 Level and above|
- Additional Fees is not the same as Other Charges. They are ADDITIONAL FEES
- Fees paid are not refundable or transferable after payment
- Access Bank Hostel is for female students who are in 200 Level and above
- Forging of e-tranzact slip attracts a fine of N50,000
Payment details for ADDITIONAL FEES:
Items 1-11 on the Additional Fees table above should be paid to any of the accounts below:
|SN||BANK||ACCOUNT NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||ZENITH BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Administrative Account||1011050158|
|2||ACCESS BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Web Holding Account||0040621193|
For items number 12, 13, and 14, see payment details below:
|Book Deposit||Zenith Bank Plc. |
A/C No: 1013249587
|Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||Zenith Bank |
A/C No: 1012355544
|Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||ABC Microfinance Bank |
A/C Name: Department of Pharmacy
A/C No: 1014506364
For more details, please call: Bursar – 08034695023, Registrar – 08033958334
FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Login to the portal (http://www.iuokada.edu.ng/portal/students)
- Select “Payments” from “My Data” menu
- Click on the “Add current session payment” button to make a payment for the current session
- Select the item you want to pay for from the “Payment Category” dropdown.
- Click on create payment
- You see your payments page with the item you just created.
- Click on the “payment_id” of the payment item you just created.
- There are two ways to pay from the next section. You can either pay with:
- Interswitch: Click on the “Pay via Interswitch” button to pay with your ATM card.
- Etranzact: Click on the “Pay via Etransact Webconnect” button to pay with your ATM card.
Best of luck from NGScholars!