Imo State Polytechnic, IMOPOLY Post UTME forms for 2023/2024 (ND Regular) and ND (Evening & Weekend) for the 2023/2024 academic session are out on sale.
The sales of Imo State Polytechnic National Diploma application forms for Orlu and Mbano Campuses admission is currently ongoing. Eligible candidates should follow the instructions below to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Full-time ND programmes in Imo State Polytechnic, Mbano and Orlu Campuses.
RECOMMENDED: Imo State Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark for 2023/2024
IMOPOLY ND Courses/Programmes Available for Admission
|SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE|
|Animal Production and Health Tech.|
|Fishery and Marine Technology|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS|
|Banking & Finance|
|Business Administration & Mgt|
|Cooperative Economics & Mgt|
|Office Technology Management|
|SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING|
|Agric.- Bio Engineering Technology|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECH.|
|Estate Management & Valuation|
|Environmental Science Tech.|
|Urban & Regional Planning|
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE|
|Computer Science Technology|
|Food Science Technology|
|Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Science Laboratory Technology|
Post UTME Admission Requirements For ND (Regular & Evening Programmes)
- Admission is through UTME and you must score a minimum of 100 and above in the just concluded JAMB Examinations.
- Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language and Mathematics
How To Apply For Imo State Poly Post UTME
All eligible candidates for IMOPOLY Post-UTME screening are required to obtain our e-transact login details from the banks listed below at the cost of N5,500.00. Log on to the website (www.imopoly.edu.ng) to complete the application forms.
- On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
- Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
- You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
- Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page
Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address as all mails to you will be through your e-mail.
Closing Date for application: Not Specified.