Imo State Polytechnic, IMOPOLY HND Regular I, II (Full-time) and Weekend (Part-time) admission forms for 2017/2018 academic session are out. Sales of applications are open to candidates who can fulfill all the requirements needed for admission into IMOPOLY HND programmes.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part-time and Full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of Imo State Polytechnic.
IMOPOLY HND Admission (Entry) Requirements
There are entry requirements for Imo State Polytechnic HND Full-time Regular I, II, Part-time weekend;
- Must have ND in Relevant courses.
- Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in the Latest JAMB Brochure.
- A minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate working experience in field of specialization for those with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- JAMB score printout during the ND level admission.
How To Apply For Imo State Polytechnic HND Admission for 2017/2018 Academic Session
All eligible candidates are required to obtain our e-transact login details from the following banks below at the cost of N5,000. 00. Log on to the Polytechnic’s website (www.imopoly.edu.ng) to complete the application forms.
Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address as all mails to you will be through your e-mail. Interested persons should click here to apply.
The designated banks where IMOPOLY HND forms can be purchased include:
- Imo State Polytechnic Microfinance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Zenith Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Diamond Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Eco Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc., Nationwide
- First Bank Plc., Nationwide
- UBA Plc., Nationwide
- Union Bank Plc., Nationwide
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.