IMT Enugu Post-UTME Form & Screening Dates for 2020/2021 [UPDATE]
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu Post-UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. IMT Post-UTME cut-off mark and screening exam dates (timetable) have been announced too. Interested applicants are hereby informed.
The proposed Post – UTME Examination for the Degree and Direct Entry into the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu for 2020/2021 Academic Session will no longer hold on the 28th -30th October 2020 for the degree programme as earlier scheduled. A new date will be communicated. Meanwhile, applications are still ongoing into the affected programmes.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
The screening exam which will be computer-based, takes place from Monday, September 10, 2018 to Friday, September 14, 2018 by 8: am daily.
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
How To Apply For IMT Post-UTME Screening 2020/2021
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit https://portal.imt.edu.ng/SLMS.Application/Application
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to [email protected]
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October, 2020 as the application window closes on that day
IMT Enugu Post-UTME Dates & Screening Venues (Timetable) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Screening Exam will take place
Date: Monday 19th October 2020 to 23rd October 2020
Time: 8:am daily.
Venue: CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS 3), ENUGU.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2020/2021
We wish you all the very best!