The Institute of Ecumenical Education (IECE) admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. Applicants willing to enroll into the institute are implored to commence their applications in earnest. IECE is known to produce ecumenically oriented teachers qualified to teach courses up to the post primary level of the educational system, with the ability to hold healthy dialogues and learning experiences with people of varied value orientations irrespective of their educational level, nationality, ethnicity and religion.
IECE Available Programmes for 2016/2017
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Early Childhood Education
- Christian Religious Studies/English
- Christian Religious Studies/Economics
- Christian Religious Studies/Political Science
- Christian Religious Studies/Igbo
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- English/Political Science
- English/Social Studies
- Social Studies/Political Science
- Social Studies/Christian Religious Knowledge
- Political Science/Mathematics
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Chemistry/Integrated Science
- Integrated Science/Economics
- Integrated Science/Computer
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Ecumenism/Social Studies
- Igbo/Social Studies
- Physics/Integrated Science
General Entry Requirements
- SSCE/NECO/GCE O’ level or equivalent certificate with passes in five subjects including English Language, three of which must be credit passes in one sitting or four credits in two sittings. Two of the credits must be related to the course the candidate wishes to study.
- TCII credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the candidate’s area of specialization.
- Candidates must have a suitable UTME score in the year for which they are applying for admission.
How to Apply For IECE Admission 2016/17
To apply for the 2016/2017 Institute of Ecumenical Education Admission, interested applicants should do the following:
- First make a payment of N5,000 to Institute of Ecumenical Education at any of the following banks:
- Umuchinemere Microfinance Bank (only in Enugu): 1010201533
- First Bank PLC: 2019175771
- Skye Bank PLC: 1771161030
- Zenith Bank PLC: 1010375960
- FCMB BANK PLC: 0272293011
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB): 0128256478
Note: Account Name is the Institute’s name: INSTITUTE OF ECUMENICAL EDUCATION
- CLICK HERE to get your login details, then start the online application or Login to the IECE Website (www.ieceenugu.com) and complete the application form.
- If you have gotten your login details, please CLICK HERE to login with your username and password.
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport and other required documents. Note: The documents must be in Portable Digital Format (PDF).
You can apply to the institute. Your name will be submitted to JAMB for inclusion into our institute’s pool of candidates if you successfully complete our post-UTME and the admission acceptance process.
IECE Post-UTME 2016/2017 Schedule
You will be able to take the online exam only when the bursary department confirms your payment for admission form. To start the exam, use the username and password to login anytime anywhere to complete the screening. The result will be shown to you immediately you finish.
For more information and admission assistance ,please call
08034734405, 07088357385, 08033401019, 08155051791
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.