Joseph Ayo Babalola University, JABU postgraduate admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. Sales of JABU Postgraduate Application form to interested members of the public has since commenced.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissons into full-time and part-time postgraduate programmes (PGD and Masters) in some Colleges within Joseph Ayo Babalola University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
JABU Admission Requirements for Postgraduate Programmes
Below are the requirements for admission into Postgraduate Programmes (PGD and Maters) offered at Joseph Ayo Babalola University:
JABU Postgraduate Diploma Admission Requirements
Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must posses the following:
- Five ‘O’ level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- HND or its equivalent in a cognate field from a recognized Institution, or minimum of a Third Class Degree from a recognized University.
JABU Master’s Programme Admission Requirements
Candidates for Master degree programmes must posses the following:
- Five ‘O’ level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- ii First degree in cognate field from Joseph Ayo Babalola University or any other recognized University with a minimum of Second Class Honours, or Postgraduate Diploma in cognate area from any recognized Institution with a CGPA not less than 4.0 on 5 point scale.
- iii. Candidates for admission into M.Sc. Food Science and Technology, who must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture, Engineering or any other related disciplines, may be considered but such a Candidate will be required to make up for deficiencies, as appropriate.
- ACA, ACCA, ACIB, ACII, CAN etc. may also be considered for admission into PGD Accounting
- For M.Sc. Business Administration, a Graduate with a B.Sc. degree in Insurance and Actuarial Science may be considered for M.Sc. Business Administration with an option in Insurance and Risk Management.
- Candidates would be required to take an oral or written interview
How To Apply For JABU Postgraduate Admission For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting the “Create Account” tab on completion. Please note that you will need a valid email address to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Log in to e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your bio data and upload all required documents. Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for response from the admission officer for further instructions on screening date.
Application forms can be obtained from our Academic Office at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, kilometre 36, Ilesha Akure Road, Ikeji Arakeji, Osun State or any of under listed designated centres on presentation of #10,000 bank draft drawn in favour of Joseph Ayo Babalola University. All drafts must carry the full names of applicants on its reverse side.
1. Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide, General Secretariat, Oba Isaac Akinyele Complex, Anlugbua, Bashorun, Ibadan, Oyo State.
2. Jospeh Ayo Babalola University Akure Office, Olukayode House, Oshinle Junction, Oluwatuyi Road, Akure, Ondo State.
3. Joseph Ayo Babalola Uuniversity Lagos Office, No. 50, Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi, Lagos State.
4. Atanda Continuing Education Centre, Oluyole Estate, South West, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
5. CAC, DCC Headquarters, Stadium/Games Village, beside VIO Office, Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
6. Christolad Bookshop, Shop 4, Ibukun-Oluwa Shopping Complex, Opposite City Stadium, Omo-West Area, Osogbo, Osun State.
7. Christ Apostolic Church DCC Headquarters, 25, Umuduru Street, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Phone: +2348033611032, +2348035400261
Email: [email protected]
ALSO SEE: JABU Postgraduate School Fees 2020/2021
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.