JAMB recommended textbooks for Economics are available in the official Syllabus for 2022. Candidates who are sitting for the coming UTME should take note of this. You can either download the syllabus or simply check here.
Below, we are listing all the textbooks you can consult to prepare for JAMB UTME Economics. You will see the list of texts that JAMB recommends for Economics after the next heading.
- Recommended Textbooks by JAMB for UTME (Other Subjects)
- Latest JAMB Brochure (Official)
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combinations for UTME/DE
- UTME Examination Dates (2020 Timetable).
JAMB Recommended Books for Economics (UTME)
- Aderinto, A.A et al (1996) Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Black, J. (1997) Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Eyiyere, D.O. (1980) Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
- Fajana, F et al (1999) Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
- Falodun, A.B. et al (1997) Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
- Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979) Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
- Lipsey, R.G. (1997) An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989) Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
- Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005) New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
- Wannacott and Wannacott (1979) Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Micro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.
All the best as you prepare for the exam!