Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for French are as follows. If you are preparing for French in the coming UTME (entrance exam), then you need to check the list.
We want you to be successful in your exam, therefore, we provide information to you in easy-to-consume way. We expect that you have used some of these books in school when preparing for WAEC.
Whatever the case may be, check the recommended books by JAMB for French below.
- Recommended Textbooks by JAMB for UTME (Other Subjects)
- Latest JAMB Brochure (Official)
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combinations for UTME/DE
- UTME Examination Dates (2020 Timetable).
JAMB Recommended Books for French (2020 UTME)
A (i) Written Language
- Ajiboye, T. (2014) Companion to French Grammar (4th Edition): Ibadan: Cleavoketa books
- Ajiboye, T. (2012) Nouvel Horizon, Book 4, New Revised Edition, Ibadan: Bounty Press
- Byrne and Churchill (1980) A Comprehensive French Grammar,
- Hatier (1980) Le Nouveau Bescherelle: L’Art de Conjuguer, Ibadan: Spectrum Book Ltd.
- Maice, G et Merlo, G : (1998): Grammaire progressive du français ( Niveau intermediaire), Paris: Clé international.
- Mazauric,. C, et Sirejols, E(2006) : On y va! Book 3, Ibadan : Spectrun Books Ltd.
- Ojo, S. A.(2000) A Comprehensive Revision Handbook of French Grammar, Ibadan: Agoro Publishing Company.
- Any other relevant materials on French Grammar.
- Ajiboye, T. (2010) An Introduction to Practice in Oral French, Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Leon, M. (1978) Initiation à la Prononciation du Français Standard.
- Any other materials that emphasise oral practice
(B) Culture of Froncophone Countries
- Girod R and Ground-Clement, F. (1979) Comment vivent les Francais, Paris: Hachette Mbuko, L. (2000) French Essays on Culture and Civilisation for Schools and College Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Any other relevant materials, e.g. French newspapers, magazines, journals, and documents on Francophone life.
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
- Any good French/English or French dictionary
All the best in your exam!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.