Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended books for Geography for 2020 UTME are here. You need these books to get yourself ready for the coming Geography entrance examination.
The textbooks will let you know what topics to concentrate on when reading. With this knowledge, you will avoid reading out of scope and only read the important Geography topics.
- Recommended Textbooks by JAMB for UTME (Other Subjects)
- Latest JAMB Brochure (Official)
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combinations for UTME/DE
- UTME Examination Dates (2020 Timetable).
JAMB Recommended Books for Geography (UTME 2020)
- Adeleke, B.O. Areola .O. 2002 and Leong, G.C. Certificate Physical and Human Geography for Senior Secondary School (West African Edition), Ibadan: Oxford.
- Bradshaw, M. et al (2004) Contemporary World Regional Geography, New York: McGraw Hill
- Bunet, R.B and Okunrotifa, P.O.(1999) General Geography in Diagrams for West Africa, China: Longman.
- Collins New Secondary Atlas, Macmillan
- Fellman, D. et al (2005) Introduction to Geography (Seventh Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Getis, A. et al (2004) Introduction to Geography (Ninth Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Iloeje, N. P(1999) A New Geography of West Africa, Hong Kong: Longman
- Iloeje, N.P(1982) A New Geography of Nigeria (New Education), Hong Kong: London
- Nimako, D.A. (2000) Map Reading of West Africa, Essex: Longman.
- Okunrotifa, P.O. and Michael S. (2000) A Regional Geography of Africa (New Edition), Essex: London.
- Udo, R.K(1970) Geographical Regions of Nigeria, London: Longman.
- Waugh, D. (1995) Geography an Integrated Approach (Second Edition), China: Nelson
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
- Adegoke M.A (2013), A Comprehensive Text on Physical, Human and Regional Geography.
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.