Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for Islamic Studies. You can also check the textbooks to read for Christian Religious Studies (CRS).
- Recommended Textbooks by JAMB for UTME (Other Subjects)
- Latest JAMB Brochure (Official)
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combinations for UTME/DE
- UTME Examination Dates (2020 Timetable).
JAMB Recommended Books for Islamic Studies
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1976) Studies in Islam Series Book 3, Lagos: IPB
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1982) Studies in Islam Series Book 2, Lagos: IPB
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1988)The Classical Caliphate, Lagos: IPB
- Abdulrahman and Canham (n.d) The Ink of the Scholar, CUP
- Ali, A.Y. (1975), The Holy Qur’an Text: Translation and Commentary Leicester The Islamic Foundation
- Ali, M.M. (Undated) The Religion of Islam, Lahore
- Doi, A. R. I (1997) Shariah: The Islamic Law; Kuala Lumpur: Noordeen
- Hay Kal, M. (1982) The Life of Muhammad (SAW), Academic Press
- Lemu, A. (1992) Methodology of Primary Islamic Studies, Lagos: IPB
- Lemu, A. (1993) Islamic Studies for SSS Books 1, Lagos: IPB
- Lemu, A. (1993) Islamic Studies for SSS Books, Minna: IET
- Muhammad, S. Q. (2010) al-Burhanu fi tajwidil Qur’an Cairo: Shirkatul-Qudus
- Opeloye, M.O. (1996) A Dictionary of Peoples and Places in the Qur’an, Lagos: Academic Press
- Philips, A. A. B. (1997) Usool at-Tafseer, Kuala Lumpur: Noordeen
- Quadri, Y.A. et al (1990) Al-Iziyyah for the English Audience, Ijebu Ode: Shebiotio Publication
- Rahim, A. (1992) Islamic History, Lagos: IPB
- Sambo, M.B. et. Al (1984) Islamic Religious Knowledge for WASC Book 1, Lagos: IPB
- Sambo, M.B. et. Al (1984) Islamic Religious Knowledge for WASC Book 3, Lagos: IPB
- Trimingham, J.S. (1993) A History of Islam in West Africa, Oxford, OUP
All the best in your exam!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.