Here is the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for Physics. For the 2020 JAMB UTME, the following books will be useful in your preparation. In fact, the questions are based on these texts.
Senior Secondary School Physics and Comprehensive Certificate Physics are quite more common. Personally, I prefer to prepare with the latter because it is easier to understand. But that is just me. Go through all of them and find one that suits your study style.
- Recommended Textbooks by JAMB for UTME (Other Subjects)
- Latest JAMB Brochure (Official)
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combinations for UTME/DE
- UTME Examination Dates (2020 Timetable).
JAMB Recommended Books for Physics (UTME)
- Ike E.E (2014) Essential Principles of Physics, Jos ENIC publishers
- Ike E.E (2014) Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, Jos ENIC publishers
- Nelson M. (1977) Fundamentals of Physics, Great Britain, Hart Davis Education
- Nelson M. and Parker. (1989) Advance Level Physics, (Sixth Edition) Heinemann
- Okeke P.N and Anyakoha M.W. (2000) Senior Secondary School Physics, Lagos, Pacific Printers
- Olumuyionwa A. and Ogunkoya O. O (1992) Comprehensive Certificate Physics, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
I wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.