JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Agricultural Science
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for Agricultural Science. These are the texts you should read in preparation for 2020 JAMB UTME.
Some of you should have used some of these Agric. Science textbooks when you were in secondary school. Therefore, you should be familiar with some of them already.
- Recommended Textbooks by JAMB for UTME (Other Subjects)
- Latest JAMB Brochure (Official)
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combinations for UTME/DE
- UTME Examination Dates (2020 Timetable).
JAMB Recommended Books for Agricultural Science
- Adeniyi, M. O. et al (1999) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Agricultural Science, Ibadan: Evans
- Akinsanmi, A. O. (2000) Junior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman
- Akinsanmi, O. A. (2000) Senior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman
- Anthonio, Q. B. O. (1999) General Agriculture for West Africa, London: George Allen
- Are, L. A. et al (2010) Comprehensive Certificate Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary School,University Press Plc.
- Egbuna, C. K. et al (2014) Extension Modern Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools (2010), Extension Publication
- Emmanuel C. A. (2003) A Dictionary of Agriculture, Benue: Agitab Publisher Makurdi
- Falusi, A. O. and Adeleye, I. O. A (2000) Agricultural Science for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1- 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje
- Komolafe, M. F. et al (2004) Agricultural Science for senior secondary Schools 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
- Komolafe, M. F. et al (2004) Practical Agriculture for West African Schools and Colleges, (2nd Edition), Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
- Philips T. A. (1986) Agricultural Notebook, Lagos: Longman
- STAN (1999) Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools, Lagos: Longman
Finally, note that having all these recommended JAMB textbooks here does not mean you have to read them all. Pick the ones you are already familiar with and check the JAMB Syllabus for the list of topics to read.
We with you the very best!!!