Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Art. If you are planning to write Art in the coming UTME, these are the texts you need to prepare for the exam.
The 2020 UTME is fast approaching, therefore, you need to raise the level of your preparation. If Art is one of your JAMB subject combination, this article is for you.
Don’t forget to check the recommended books for the other subjects.
- Recommended Textbooks by JAMB for UTME (Other Subjects)
- Latest JAMB Brochure (Official)
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combinations for UTME/DE
- UTME Examination Dates (2020 Timetable).
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Art (UTME)
- Banjoko I. (2000) Visual Arts made Easy: Textbook for Schools and Colleges, Lagos, Movic Publishing Company Ltd.
- Egonwa, O.D. (1991) African Art: A contemporary Source Book, Benin: Osasu Publishers.
- Eguilae, S.A. (1985) The Essential Ground work in Art and Design, Omotola Standard Press and Bookshop (Nig) Ltd.
- Erese, U. O. and Ogunsina E. D. (1989) Creative Arts and Crafts for J. S. S. Onibonoje Press.
- Nahab, S. J. (2003) Art of the Millennium for Senior Secondary Schools, Ehindero (Nig.) Ltd.
- Ogumor, E. (1993) Certificate Art for Junior Secondary Schools and Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olaosebikan W. A. (1982) Cultural and Creative Arts, Evans
- Olurukooba, B. K. (1991) Art for Senior Secondary Schools, ABU
- Uzoagba I. N. (1982) Understanding Art in General Education, Onitsha; African Publish Ltd
- Wangboje, I. N. (1982) A Textbook on Art for Junior and Senior Secondary Schools, Evans Publishers
We wish you all the best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.