These are the JAMB recommended textbooks for Biology for 2020 UTME. The Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board periodically recommends textbooks schools should use to teach students.
The topics in the texts they recommend will come out in JAMB UTME. Therefore, all candidates who are sitting for the Biology exam should check these books.
Also check the recommended books for the other subjects.
- Recommended Textbooks by JAMB for UTME (Other Subjects)
- Latest JAMB Brochure (Official)
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combinations for UTME/DE
- UTME Examination Dates (2020 Timetable).
JAMB Recommended Books for Biology UTME
- Ndu, F.O. C. Ndu, Abun A. and Aina J.O. (2001) Senior Secondary School Biology: Books 1 -3, Lagos: Longman
- Odunfa, S.A. (2001) Essential of Biology, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Oguniyi M.B. Adebisi A.A. and Okojie J.A. (2000) Biology for Senior Secondary Schools: Books 1 – 3, Macmillan
- Ramalingam, S.T. (2005) Modern Biology, SS Science Series. New Edition, AFP
- Stan. (2004) Biology for Senior Secondary Schools. Revised Edition, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Stone R.H. and Cozens, A.B.C. (1982) Biology for West African Schools. Longman
- Usua, E.J. (1997) Handbook of practical Biology 2nd Edition, University Press, Limited
Finally, note that you son’t have to read all these textbooks. Since you have already read some of them, you should only prepare with those ones.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.