Discovery Cycle Professionals is a global network of experienced professionals, academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. Discovery Cycle operates through its Global, National Partners and Associate Consultants with diverse experiences across the six continents within the Discovery Cycle Ecosystem.
For each engagement, we assemble a team of professionals drawn from our pool of experts with the functional competency and industry knowledge that is most appropriate for the situation. We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
– Minimun of Graduate qualification in relevant discipline.
- – Drafting letters, proposals and other necessary follow up documentations.
– Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met and carried out.
– Evaluating training and development programmes
– Interfacing with Government MDA’s for training programmes, conducting follow ups on all identified MDA’s.
– Amending and revising programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
– Liaising with representatives of all identified MDA’s for training programmes as well as carrying out necessary follow ups.
Interested candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as subject.
Application Deadline 7th June 2012.