Kano State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form 2023 Is Out
The Management of Kano State College of Nursing Sciences wishes to announce the sales of forms for Basic Midwifery Programmes (Kano, Danbatta & Gwarzo) and Post Basic Nursing (Kano & Madobi), also Post Basic Nursing Anaesthetic MMSH.
How to Apply
1. Visit https://moh.knstate.healthcare/applicant/login
2. Click Apply or Start Application
3. Enter a valid email address and click submit
4. Check your email inbox/spam to verify your email by clicking the link contained in the email sent
5. Provide the following information: First name, Last name, Phone Number, School you are applying to, course to apply to and Password.
6. Download the generated payment invoice and follow the instructions here.
7. Go to the nearest Polaris Bank and make a non-refundable fee as the amount appears in your invoice.
8. Go back to https://moh.knstate.healthcare/applicant/login
9. Enter your registered email to continue
10. Upload the evidence of payment and complete the registration
11. Print your acknowledgement slip, invoice and evidence of pay and go to the bursary department for verification of payment
12. Print your acknowledgement slip while waiting for the entrance exam date, time and venue from your dashboard.
Kindly note that the application fee is N10,000 for post-basic and N3,000 for basic. Bank charges are not included.
Duration: Sunday 5th to Thursday 9th March 2023.