Kaduna State University, KASU has issued an important notice to final year students. This notice is regarding the admission list and how to accept and process your admission offer.
Following the release of Kaduna State University (KASU) admission list for the academic session, the school management has released some important information to all the final year students.
KASU Notice to Final Year Students
All 400 Level students (Prospective Corps Members) to:
1. Check their name on JAMB matriculation list ‹‹ LINK.
2. Those, whose names were on the matriculation list, have no problem but are encourage to concentrate and study hard to graduate.
3. Those whose names shows not on matriculation list should print their admission letter and result slip from the admission validation link.
4. Those whose name shows not admitted should hurry up and visit Jamb Office for admission regularization.
5. All PCM with initials on their names must visit Jamb Office to correct it. NYSC do not accept any name with initials.
6. only those names on (2) above will be uploaded successfully any without , hitch.
7. All names on (3,6,4) can only be uploaded if they comply with instruction above. Failure to do so may cost them the chance of participating in 2020 NYSC Batch A mobilization exercise.
8. Those on (5) will not be entered at all until they correct the initials. This is tantamount, because NYSC portal does not accept names with initials.
We wish you the very best!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.