The management of the Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) has released the registration guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
COHESKAT Registration Guideline.
The Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology wishes to inform the successful candidates that the registration exercise for 2020/2021Session commences from Monday 26th October, 2020 and ends Thursday 5th November, 2020. You are advised to complete the registration within the stipulated time as late registration will attract N 2,000.00
- NOTE that Printing of Admission letter, Acceptance form, Guarantor form and payment of registration fee are all accessible via the school portal at Click here to Register and Make payment
- Please read the following steps carefully before starting your online registration
Read the registration steps carefully before starting your online registration
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR 2020/2021 SESSION
New students are to bring Photocopies of the following Documents for documentation:
- Statement of Result 3 copies (Browsed/online)
- Testimonial 3 copies
- Birth Certificate 3 copies
- Indigene Letter 3 copies
- Passport size photograph 6 Copies
- Evidence of Registration (Online Payment Receipt) 3 copies
- Acceptance and Guarantor Form
- Student’s Profile 3 copies
- One Rim of A4 Paper
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.