Kings University Post UTME & DE Form 2022/2023
Kings University Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. All candidates who are interested in all the programs available at the university should take note.
Admission to Kings University is open to all irrespective of gender, race, religion or political leanings. Applicants must satisfy all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
Kings University Post UTME Admission Requirements
- Candidates must have sat for the current year (2022) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in the University.
- Candidates who did not select the University while registering for the 2022 JAMB UTME, but wishes to be admitted into Kings University are advised to change their First choice Institution to Kings University at any JAMB Office or any JAMB certified Cyber Café, then follow the instructions above.
- In addition to the above, the University conducts a Virtual Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may, however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
Specific Admission Requirements
In addition to the general admissions requirements stated above, candidates must satisfy the following Faculty/Departmental requirements:
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cybersecurity
- B.Sc. Microbiology
Faculty Of Humanities, Management and Social Science
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
How to Apply For Kings University Post UTME Screening
- Kindly log on to the University Portal via http://portal.kingsuniversity.edu.ng/
- Click on the “Fresh Applicants” Signup Link
- Select Mode of Entry e.g UTME, DE or Transfer
- Select Choice
- Enter UTME/DE REG Number in the box provided
- Application forms can only be obtained and completed online from the University Portal at http://kingsuniversity.edu.ng or portal.kingsuniversity.edu.ng
- The application fee of two thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) plus Five hundred Naira (N500.00) Transaction Charges (Banks and WebPay Interswitch platform) for Post UTME is to be paid online through the Kings University WebPAY platform. All candidates seeking admission into Tertiary Institutions and who have satisfied criteria for their degree programmes of choice as advertised and met JAMB minimum requirement are eligible.
- Please ensure you complete your information correctly in the subsequent forms presented and submit as appropriate. You will be required to upload a passport photograph image of yourself which should not be more than 50 Kb in file size and the Width and Height is between 150 and 250 Pixels.
- Candidates should come to the screening venue, Kings University, Odeomu with two copies of the completed form on date and time indicated on their forms.
All applicants to Kings University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2022/2023 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to KINGS UNIVERSITY.
CALL THE ADMISSION OFFICE VIA (08150846566, 08150846574) FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES.