The management of the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede wishes to inform applicants of the date changes in the ongoing application exercise for the 2023/2024 (Batch A) Academic Session.
1. Sales of forms will end on 20th March 2023
2. CBT exam: 22nd to 24th March, 2023
3. Interview: 29th March to 1st April, 2023
IMPORTANT NOTICE; Kindly take note of the following if you are yet to apply/submit your application form.
Visit the School’s official website (www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng)
· Click on Apply Now
· Create an Account by providing a valid email address, name, phone number and address.
· Submit and proceed to the payment page. Your payment information will be displayed, including your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and the amount to be paid.
· Print out your Payment Invoice
· Process your payment through Bank Payment or Online Payment
i. Bank Payment
Take the printed invoice from your application portal (which contains your RRR) to any bank branch of your choice, and pay.
ii. Online Payment
- Visit www.remita.net
- Click on Bills & Purchases
- Click on Pay RRR Invoice
- Enter the RRR generated from your application portal
- Process your payment with your ATM card details.
· Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
· Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once the application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
· Print your Application Form. (Entrance Examination will be Computer-Based)
NOTE: Candidates are to process their Application Fee payment with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the School’s Application Portal ONLY. Any other payment with RRR generated outside the School’s Application Portal will not be recognized.