Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) admission list is out for ND full-time canddiates. In other words, the KSP National Diploma (ND) admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has now been officially released on school portal.
All candidates that applied for admission into National Diploma programmes the polytechnic should therefore take note. In light of this development, they can now check their admission status on the KSP portal. The process for printing KSP admission letter is also out.
How To Check Kogi State Polytechnic Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
If you took part in the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) admission screening for full-time ND programmes, the following admission checking procedure applies:
- Firstly, go to Kogi state poly admission status checking portal at http://portal.kogistatepoly.edu.ng/legacy/viewadmittedstudents.aspx.
- Next, Select your session i.e. 2018/2019.
- Choose your Mode of Study i.e. Full-Time.
- Select your Programme i.e. ND.
- Select your Course of Study.
- Finally, click on “View Admitted Student” to check for your name on the list.
Note: successfully admitted candidates are to proceed to print Kogi State Poly Admission Letter.
How To Print Kogi State Polytechnic Admission Letter
- Firstly, click Here to go to the printing portal
- Enter the Candidate’s UTME Number in the box provided
- Click ‘Preview’
- Finally, print/Save the displayed document
- Candidates are required to authenticate the printed Admission Letter at the Admission Office on main campus, Lokoja.
- Candidates are to also report to their various departments before proceeding with payments and registrations.
Congratulations to all candidates whose names are on the 2018/2019 ND admission list of Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP).