Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. The KogiPoly Post-UTME registration has started and the closing date has also been announced.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
2020/2021 Kogi State Polytechnic Post-UTME Form & How To Apply Online
- Visit www.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Click on the apply now link
- click on applyOnline
- Click on UTME Screening Application
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as a guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter“UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, the Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- you must Come Along with your registration for the screening
We Strongly Advise that all students follow the Covid-19 guidelines during the Post UTME Screening
- Wash your hands before entering into thehall.
- Observe social distancing
III. Wear a Face mask/Shield
For Further Info and Online assistance during the application
- Kindly visit portal.kogiostatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5pm and 8am daily
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2020/2021
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.