Application for KPMG Nigeria graduate Internship Programme for 2016 is currently ongoing. All qualified graduates who are interested in the programme can now apply online. You can follow the instructions in this post to guide you through your application. Information such as eligibility criteria, how to apply and deadline for submission are also included herein.
If what you are looking for is information on the KPMG Internship Programme for Undergraduates. Click on the hypertext link above to see information on that.
About KPMG Nigeria
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG Nigeria Accepting Application For Graduate Internship Programme 2016
KPMG is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position of Graduate Intern. Applications are therefore invited from eligible candidates.
Job Description for KPMG Graduate Intern
- At KPMG, we offer qualified graduate student interns an opportunity to work in a challenging, yet beneficial environment. We expect that such prospects will enable our interns to acquire useful skills and competencies in the areas of Audit,Tax, Advisory and Central Services for future employment opportunities.
- We are looking to hire young students with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
Requirements for KPMG Internship 2016 (Graduate)
To be eligible for the 2016 KPMG graduate internship program, applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of 5 SSCE or equivalent, including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Have a minimum of second class upper degree In any discipline – Transcript indicating CGPA required.
- Be currently undergoing a post graduate degree program
- Have string communication and interpersonal skills
- Be below 26 years
Application Closing Date
All applications for the 2016 KPMG Internship programme must be submitted not later than 6th January, 2016.
How to Apply For The Programme
Qualified candidates who are interested in applying for the 2016 Internship Programme of KPMG should their applications to: [email protected] with “2016 Internship Programme” clearly stated as the subject of the email along with the following:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA
- An official transcript from your university/first degree certificates for graduate interns
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.