Interested in the 2016 KPMG Nigeria undergraduate Internship Programme? Application are currently being invited from qualified and equally interested undergraduates of Nigerian Universities. Other requirements, application information an application deadline are as follows.
If the information you are looking for is that for the Graduate Programme, click the following link to see the details — KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship Programme 2016.
About KPMG Nigeria and Undergraduate Internship Programme 2016
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG Nigeria is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position of Undergraduate Intern.
The KPMG Undergraduate Internship Programme Job Description
- At KPMG, we offer qualified undergraduate student interns an opportunity to work in a challenging, yet beneficial environment. We expect that such prospects will enable our interns to acquire useful skills and competencies in the areas of Audit,Tax, Advisory and Central Services for future employment opportunities.
- We are looking to hire young students with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
Requirements (Eligibility) For The Programme
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of 5 SSCE or equivalent, including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Be currently enrolled in a university.
- Have an equivalent of a second class upper degree in any discipline (CGPA of 3.5/5 or 3/4 for UK and US Schools, respectively).
- Have completed at least the second year of the university program but must not be in final year
- Have Official Transcripts (CGPA)
- Be below 24 years.
Application Closing Date
To apply for the 2016 KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Programme, you must submit your application on or before 6th January, 2016.
How to Apply for the KPMG Undergraduate Internship
Qualified candidates who are interested in applying for the KPMG Nigeria undergraduate Internship Programme for 2016 should send their applications to: [email protected] with “2016 Internship Programme” clearly stated as the subject of the email along with the following:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA
- An official transcript from your university.
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.