KPMG International is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG is also represented in Nigeria offering Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate SIWES / IT / Internship Programme Vacancy 2013
At KPMG, our interns are govern an opportunity to discover what it is like to be part of a professional team and be able to explore the diverse areas of our business. We offer an opportunity to learn new skills, enhance your CV, learn about the world of work and above all, get your foot in the door of one of the leading professional forms.
Undergraduate Interns must:
– Possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in one sitting at O’levels.
– Be currently enrolled in a university.
– Have a minimum of second class upper degree grade in any discipline (CGPA of 3.5/5 or 3/4 for UK and US Schools respectively).
– Have completed at least the second year of university.
– CGPA Transcripts required.
– Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team.
– All applicants would be subject to an ‘essay writing’ and interview assessment.
The internship period for each student is at least 6 weeks and at most 24 weeks. The KPMG summer Internship Program runs yearly from May through September. However, selection is based on performance and subject to manpower availability.
How To Apply For KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate SIWES / IT / Internship Programme Vacancy 2013
We accept application from ambitious and focused candidates by sending an application and CV to:
After receiving your inquiry, we will contact you to discuss your internship need. This we will do by going through the details of the internship process and procedure on the phone or in an email.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.