Kogi State University (KSU) has issued a notice to 2018/2019 new students on resumption and registration for the session.
In other words, the resumption and registration dates for fresh students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
KSU resumes on Sunday, 10th March, 2019.
New Students Commence Registration on Monday, 11th March, 2019.
KSU Registration Requirements
- Evidence of Payment of School Fees (N57,500 for indigenes and N100,500 for non-indigenes) to Kogi State University Remita Platform. (Registration forms downloadable upon payment of fees) on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng
- Kogi State University Admission Letter
- O’level Result(s) (Online Printout) and A’level Result for Direct Entry Students
- JAMB/Post UTME Results
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed by Local Government Council.
- Birth Certificate
- 12 pieces of Red background recent passports.
We wish you a prosperous academic session!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.