Kogi State University, Anyigba, KSU registration procedure for undergraduate students for 2017/2018 academic session has been released. All new and returning students of the University are hereby informed.
These steps should be followed carefully in order to have a hitch free registration. Registration and screening Exercise commences with immediate effect by following the underlisted steps. Details of registration procedure are as follows:
KSU Registration Procedure For 2017/2018 Undergraduates
online registration excercise. The procedure is as follows:
- Visit the University website @ http://www.ksusta.edu.ng, click on the “Student Bio-Data Update and Portal Registration” link under the “STUDENTS” Section on the home page
- Or directly visit http://portal.ksusta.edu. ng
- To Login, Enter your Admission Number in both the Username and Password field Provided and click on the Login button as shown below
- If successful you will be directed to the Student “Welcome” displaying your Full Name and other links
- Click on “Edit My Profile” link to change the default Password to any password of your choice as a security measure to prevent unauthorized access to your user Account. To do so, click on the “Password” Field, delete the existing Password and enter a new password of your choice and click the “Update” Button. (Do Not share your new password with anyone)
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.